Emission classification of building materials, fixture and furniture
Valid classification fees after January 1st 2020:
- One product 1030 €.
- Second product from same company classified together with the first product: 970 €.
- Third and following products from the same company: 920 €.
Note: The product groups and the selection of the product to be tested in each group is decided by the classification working group prior to testing.
- 1240 € one product group (2–3 products).
- 1550 € one product group (4–7 products).
- 1760 € one product group (8 or more products).
The M1-Certificate in one language is included in the classification fee.
- Additional language versions are 100 € each.
- Adding a product to an existing product group is 100 € (excluding certificate fee).
- Certificate fee is 100 €.
The certificate and the right to use the M1-label is valid for three years. Building Information Foundation withholds the right to change the fees.
Building Information Foundation (RTS sr) is registered for VAT purposes. This means that value added tax (VAT) is added to our invoices, if applicable. In case of invoicing to VAT registered customer located in other EU member state, the invoicing is VAT 0 % and reverse charge applies. In case the customer is located outside EU and is considered as taxable person, the invoicing is as well VAT 0 %.